for more information email me at e.bearman1710@googlemail.com

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Syria

This was my self authoured project about Russia's relationship with Syria, fairly heavy stuff



my crazy wall of working in my studio, looked more like I was stalking Lenin and coming up with conspiracy theories



Two collages looking at different aspects of communist life which was my orginal intention.


Trying to make my crazy wall look a little saner


Study of david cameron and angela merkel whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears


Study of Marie Colvin who died in Syria while I was working on the subject


A young wife who has just lost her husband


I believe this picture was actually taken in Greece, but the mood fitted in well with the subject


Three of the studies in a group

No comments:

Post a Comment